Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Monte Hale, Eddie Dean, Rex Allen

Gas up on way home from meeting. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. Head back to Palm Desert around 9:00; pick up my suit pants at tailor - buy some batteries at Radio Shack for Beth. Home. Work at computer; then fix lunch and watch Lawman recording from this morning. Follow with some Eddie Dean PRC Western. Beth calls. Then its down for nap with Misty. Up and check e-mail. Bring in mail. Feed girls. Pills. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Work in office. Sweep tile floors.