Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, January 02, 2011

On left Max Terhune and Gene Autry talk while officers decide what go do with them - from Ride Ranger, Ride
Sleep in day. Beth up and out into the cold on way to Hall to meet Brenda. I up - shower and dress. Make breakfast with paper. Brenda here to clean. After, she puts Christmas boxes in shed; white chairs in other shed. I watch some TV. Make a hamburger patty - eat while I view Ride Ranger, Ride. with Gene Autry. Down for nap with Misty. Up and write here. Into kitchen and put away my pills Beth sorted for two weeks. She is ironing. Into office and work some more. Beth into office. I take ironing and put it away for her. Call our Papa Dan's order in. Spend time talking with Beth. Drive to Papa Dan's and pick up our dinner; bring it home. We eat with girls going crazy - they like pizza. After dessert. into office - joined by Beth. Don't remember if we watched anything on TV or not, Later ~