Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, January 07, 2011

Nick Adams (The Rebel) is introduced by Crash Corrigan during a personal appearance at Corriganville (1959)

Gas up on way home - Nader not there. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and crackers. Surf around for awhile. Take off at 9:00 to deposit check in credit union; then on to Sam's Club to shop for Hall and us. Home. Put our stuff away. Microwave a hamburger patty then eat while watching today's recording of Lawman. Beth calls to remind me of airport later. Down for nap with Misty. Up and bring in mail; feed girls. Call Beth then drive over to get her; hi to her bosses parents and Brenda; then we to Bermuda Dunes airport to pick up Tracker. I home. Open mail for Beth. Into office and check e-mail.