Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Dick Jones (R) takes on two unidentified stuntmen filming the Buffalo Bill, Jr. TV Show

Not as cold as yesterday but still cold.
Stop at Ace Hardware to pick up some florescent lights for Beth. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and crackers. Work at computer for awhile. Eating some fruit, I watch this morning's recording of Lawman. Drive to Eisenhower Hospital for 11:45appointment with Dr. Stone. I'm in good shape, or so he says. Drive home - several cookies then down for nap with Misty at 1:00. Up and check e-mail. Bring in mail; feed girls; open mail for Beth; clean up side yard. Start getting dinner ready. Watch O'Reilly; Hannity. Beth home and we eat (soup and salad), To late for TV so we get ready. Later ~