Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, January 14, 2011

Sean Garrison and John Mills stand behind Warren Oates in a segment of Dundee and the Culhane - Apache Junction, AZ (1967)

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and crackers. Talk to Beth. Take off at 9:00 to go to AT&T to return bluetooth I bought yesterday. Home. Work at computer. To Best Buy at 10:00 and guy says it's the phone not the blue tooth. To AT&T and swap out phone and get new earpiece. It finally works! home and make lunch; watch Lawman recording while I eat. Talked to Beth. Down for nap with Misty. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Work on familiarizing myself with phone and earpiece. Spend some time on computer. Clean up side yard. Mark Rizzo calls. Wait for Beth. She home and changes purses. We to The River and meet Steve and Theresa Grippi for dinner outside on water. Home and get ready for bed. Later ~