Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, January 13, 2011


Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and crackers. Start listening to Rush. Down to ATT&T to buy new compatible blue-tooth. Home and start charging blue-tooth. Beth calls - needs me to help her to get car to mechanic. I drive over; pick her up and follow her to garage. Drop her and home. Make sandwich; eat while watching today's recorded episode of Lawman. Follow it with Rootin' Tootin' Rhythm with Gene Autry and Smiley Burnette. Down for nap with Misty. Up and check e-mail. Out to bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Work at computer.