Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Having worked with John Russell makes watching Lawman reruns more enjoyable for me ~

Stop by grocery store on way home for additional foodstuffs. Home and open e-mail then search news sites with girls and crackers. Continue on computer - working a little my work in progress. Into living room and watch today's recording of Lawman. Pat Roth calls to let me know that Wanda Roth, Bob's mother, passed away last night. She'll call with more info soon. Make some lunch then continue watching Lawman; followed by some more recordings. Beth calls. I down for nap with Misty. Up and check e-mail. Bring in outside mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Sweep tile floors.