Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, January 17, 2011

Old friend found

Power shuts electricity down at midnight. Lights back on at 4:20 am, so there is no more problem about getting to meeting on time. Saw Brenda's new (used) car before meeting.
Stop for gas after meeting and talk with Nader for a new minutes. Through circumstances I have tracked down a friend I worked with back in 1982. Starting on Facebook with his wife, whom I accidentally ran into, to Googling him and finding an e-mail address. I have written him; now waiting for a response. Jimmy George calls and we talk. Work at computer rest of morning before making some lunch and watching a Gene Autry Republic western. Down for nap with Misty. Up and work at computer. No mail because of holiday. Feed girls. Clean up side yard. Work a little on latest novel. Work at computer some more. Pull out dinner and start. Beth home and I continue to cook - then we eat. After, both to office and work on computers. Later ~