Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, January 19, 2011


Stop at store for Beth after meeting then home. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and crackers. Work at computer for awhile. Beth calls to cancel whatever she had planned for me today. Into living room and turn on TV. Fix a sandwich and have lunch while watching today's recorded Lawman segment. Follow that with RKO's 1952 Target, a Tim Holt western. Down for nap with Misty. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Into office and work at computer. Wait for Beth's arrival home. She calls; start dinner. Watch some O'Reilly. Beth home and we eat and talk. She washes her hair; I write here. We watch Tuesday's recording of NCIS, with Bob Newhart. Both to office. Later ~