Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, January 24, 2011

Dinner in the big dining room on the Zaandam

Beth's cold lingers - stays in bed. No meeting for her; no work.
I home from meeting. Beth reading at table. I check e-mail and call Jimmy George. We talk business. Take Beth to La Quinta doctor regarding her pinched nerve in her back. I stay in car watching Rush on my smart phone until she is finished. Drive back home. She back to bed. Call Jimmy to finish our conversation. I make sandwich and watch Lawman recording while eating. Watch some more TV. Talk to Beth and take her lunch order. Make her some soup. She into dining room to eat. I get ready for nap with Misty and today we're joined by Beth, too. Up from nap and check e-mail. Bring in mail. Feed gor;s. Open mail for Beth and take it to her in bedroom. I out to clean up side yard. Into office to work at computer. Call Jimmy again. Beth is calling - I'm on the way. Put out trash. Back to computer. Make some more soup; I have spahgetti - we eat. She down for nap. I check e-mail. We watch NEW Hawaii 5-0 episode that started after last night's football game so we were cut off before the end. We're already ready for bed. Later ~