Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Beth and I are going through the Zicam - sure wish they made the gel sticks like they used to ~

Sleep in day - sleep in day for Beth, too. She caught a bad cold; I caught a light cold. I finally up 6:30; she stay in bed. I take pills, shave, shower, and dress. Bring in Sunday paper. To kitchen and make breakfast. Eat and read Sunday paper. Clean up kitchen. Talk with Beth; turn on her TV. She back to sleep. I start watching prep show for today's games. Make a hamburger patty - eat with chips and dip while first game begins Green Bay vs. Chicago Bears. Take Beth something to drink. Shannon calls for her. I back to TV and nap a little while watching game. Green Bay wins first game. Check some e-mail between games and Brenda calls for Beth. I watch second game: Pittsburgh vs. NY Jets. Take some food to Beth - she doesn't care for taste. Brenda calls to talk to Beth. I finish 2nd game - Pittsburgh wins. It'll be Green Bay and Steelers in Super Bowl this year. Beth showers. I check mail. Later ~