Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Will Rogers as Judge Preist

Both Beth and I are catching colds. Pour on the Zicam.
Grocery shopping after meeting. Home - Brenda helps me in with groceries. I put away while she goes back to cleaning. I check e-mail with girls and Cheeze-Its. E-mail from Jimmy George. Work a little at computer. Into living room and turn on TV. Surf around TV. Watch some of Ford's Judge Priest. Fruit for lunch. Brenda leaves. I follow shortly and head to nail place for pedicure. My usual lady is out of town so new girl takes care of me. Beth comes in for her appointment as I'm getting done. Drive home and dive into bed at 12:45. Wake up as Beth dives in later. She's sounding worse; I'm feeling mine. Up at 3:30. Bring in mail; feed girls; op;en mail for Beth. Into office to check e-mail. Try calling Jimmy George.