Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, January 21, 2011

Al "Fuzzy" St. John

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and Cheeze-Its. Dragon's Pest Service here and sprays inside and out. Off for Sam's Club where I shop for Hall and some small personal supplies. Drive home. Check e-mail. Make sandwich and eat while watching today's recorded episode of Lawman. Start to watch a Buster Crabbe, Fuzzy St.John PRC Western, Stagecoach Outlaws. Jimmy George calls. My script (our project) is being read by his contact. Down for nap with Misty. Up and check mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Work in office all afternoon. Beth home, Cook and eat. She showers. We watch CSI: Vegas. Later ~