Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

NEW Hawaii 5-0 Cast

Beth still sick - stays home one more day.
I leave before meeting starts. Stop at PDPO and pick up Beth's H&I mail. Home. Terry sent Beth some chicken soup - she has a cup. I make my Montana business call - not available and will call back. Talk with Beth. Have some crackers and check e-mail and news sites with girls at my side. My Montana contact calls back and we discuss business. Call Jimmy. To bank for Beth; then to Sam's Club for Beth. Home and make some lunch. Fix her soup. We eat while watching Lawman recording for today. She back to bed. I down for nap. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail and take to Beth in bedroom. Work at computer. Clean up side yard. She on phone. Work at computer. Write here for a minute. Make us some Lasagna dinner. We eat. She shower. Watch Hawaii 5-0 rerun. She bed. I finish up here. Later ~