Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

John Russell and Peter Browm - Lawman

Celebrate my 29th AA Birthday today. 29 years ago I put down the bottle for good - and that has changed my life into how I live today.
Home from meeting. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and crackers. Beth calls. Drive to Sam's Club and shop for Hall. Drive home and make some lunch. Watch Lawman recording from this morning while I eat. Watch a Lash LaRue, Al "Fuzzy" St. John PRC Western that followed. Down for nap with Misty. Sleep sound until 2:15. Up and dress - out to bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Brenda calls - meet her at Hall where we unload and put away. I home. Clean up side yard; sweep some floors inside. Watch some O'Reilly. Beth home and we eat. I clean up. Both to office to work. No TV. Later ~