Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Beth and I snorkling

I to meeting today; Beth stays home and goes to Dr. I haircut after meeting. Call Beth; then home. Call her and she's still at doctor's. I to bank and credit union. To her place of employment where I pick her up and take her to airport to get car. Home. Quick eat. Down for nap. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Sweep some inside. Work at computer. Watch some O'Reilly. Beth home - cook and we eat. she shower; then we watch rerun of Hawaii 5-0. Later ~