Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bused in protesters at local Marriott on Bob Hope Drive

Sleep in day. Beth up early and off to Hall to meet Brenda. Not a half-bad night for me so I'm up by 6:15; showering, dressing, and cooking breakfast. I read Sunday paper while I eat. Beth home a little after 8:00. She scurries around getting ready for her day; then she's off in a whirl. I continue with my chores. Getting pill boxes ready; trimming beard. etc. Beth finally home. Help her in with things. She does my pill boxes while I fix her lunch and she eats. I snack as I ate breakfast later. We into office and i help her with a report; show her several videos. I down for nap with Misty. Up and she's still here. Bids me good-bye then she's off for some meetings.
Kotch Brothers' Annual Conservative Meeting being held at nearby Marriott, is being attacked by Soros' boys. Buses of union thugs have been transported into the valley to protest and I can see and hear the helicopters and noise from here. Send some e-mails to round table members. Call Jimmy George. Getting hungry. Look at old photos and send some e-mails. Beth calls on way home. I start dinner. She home and we have soup and string beans. After ice cream, she washes her hair; then we watch an old CSI: Vegas rerun; followed by the end of a Huell Howser trip to Bodie gost town. Get ready for bed. Later ~