Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, January 31, 2011

With Kenny Rogers on Rio Diablo set - Alamo Village, TX - September 1992

Beth up and off to meeting. I up, shower and dress. Read Saturday's paper while I eat breakfast. Call Beth. Drive over to her place of employment and pick up something to ship for her; then to shipping place and ship two packages. Drive over to Deep Canyon Albertson's and grocery shop. Home. Put stuff away. Call Beth. Make some lunch and eat while watching TV. Still feel stuffed up - lethargic. Down for nap with Misty. Up and check e-mail - read Rush daily note. Bring in mail; feed girls; open mail for Beth. Open Ferro Sequels for Beth. Clean up side yard. Into office and check computer. Start watch O'Reilly. Beth home. Unload for her and start dinner We eat and talk. We both feel lousy. I clean up and put trash out. She showers - both get ready for bed. Later ~