Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Colorado Sunset - 1939

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and crackers. Beth calls. To Ramona Tires and pick up Beth; take her back to work - then I home. Work at computer for awhile. Make a burger and watch Lawman recording for today. After, watch Colorado Sunset with Gene Autry, Smiley Burnette and June Storey. Down for nap with Misty. Up and check e-mail. Write here.
Bring in mail; feed girls; open mail for Beth. No time to clean up. Beth called and asked me to: Go down to Tony''s and pay for her car; drive over and pick up her and ironing. Take her to get her car. I home and she to bank. She home. I start dinner and we eat. After to office while she washes her hair. We watch NCIS from Tuesday. To office. Later ~