Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, February 06, 2011


Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall to meet Brenda. I up 5:45 - shower and dress. Fruit for breakfast. Check e-mail and news sites. Beth home and we work in office for awhile. Shannon calls; Theresa Livers calls. Meet Steve and Theresa grippi at Cheesecake Factory for my birthday brunch. HOme with Beth and down for nap with Misty. Up in an hour and a half and get ready for Superbowl to start. Beth works on taxes in office. Beth over to run Jo. Halftime finds me in office writing here. Watch rest of game. Beth joins me. Later ~