Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Scene from The Bravados

Straight to Sam's Club after meeting to shop for Hall. Listen to Rush on way home. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and crackers. Move into living room to watch today's recorded episode of Lawman - make a burger and eat while I view the show. Watch The Bravados with Gregory Peck. Down for nap with Misty. Up and check e-mail. Bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Work in office. Watch some O'Reilly. Beth home and we eat. She showers; I get ready. Watch last nights episode of NCIS - Later ~