Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Saturday, February 12, 2011


Grocery shopping after meeting. Home and Brenda helps me unload. She's there to clean and already has office done. I put stuff away. Into office and check e-mail and news sites. Make popcorn and split with Brenda. Work at computer. Move into living room and watch TV: A western, Cowboy, with Glen Ford and Jack Lemmon. Brenda finishes and heads off. Make some lunch and eat. Down for nap with Misty. Up and find that Beth is home. Work in office. Work at kitchen table. We to dinner at Fisherman's Grill. Home and watch The Fightger, with Mark Wahlberg. Later ~