Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Entourage Cast

Sleep in today. Beth up her usual time and prepares for day. I would have had just three-hours to sleep if I had gotten up at my regular time. Shower, dress, and have breakfast. Drive to Office Max to pick up cork board for Hall; to bank to make deposits fir Beth; drop UPS package at the place by Gerald Ford Drive. Home and check e-mail. Make sandwich and watch recording of Lawman; followed by a rerun of Entourage. Beth tried to call - phones weren't working. I work in office. Down for nap with Misty. Up 1:30 - Check e-mail and news sites. Bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Sweep inside tiles. Work at computer. Watch some O'Reilly. Start dinner; Beth later than usual. She home and we eat. She shower - I write here. Turn on TV and we watch episode of Hawaii 5-0 recorded last night. Both get ready. Later ~