Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Hanley Project with Rush

Stop to pick up some fruit on way home; drop by Nader's station. Once home, check e-mail and news sites with girls and cinnamon roll. Work for awhile on computer - 10 pages corrected on Whiskey Tears. Into living room. Watch today's recorded episode of Lawman. Fix some lunch and eat during show. Then I watch several other shows until noon. Down for nap with Misty. Up and check e-mail. Bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Beth calls and needs to know how to make photo card work. I tell her and it works. Clean up side yard; sweep inside tiles. Work at computer. Watch some O'Reilly. Beth home; I'm cooking. Help her in with her stuff. We eat and talk. Clean up and she showers. Trash out. We watch Rush on The Hanley Project. Later ~