Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, February 18, 2011


Stop at Office Max in way home to Xerox some H&I lists for Beth. Stop at RM post office to mail letter for Brenda. Home and bug guy here - he's done outside. I let him in to do inside. He puts in new rat bait. When he's done I close the garage. Into office and check e-mail and news sites with crackers and girls. Get copy of original Billy the Kid ferrotype from Bob Boze Bell's web site. Send it to Jimmy George. Beth calls. Into living room. Watch today's recording of Lawman. Fix some lunch and eat while watching another western. Down for nap with Misty. Up and check e-mail. Bring in mail from outside. STARTS TO SPRINKLE. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. NOW RAINING. Clean up side yard. Sweep inside tiles. Work at computer. Watch some O'Reilly. Beth home in RAIN. We eat and talk. I down to Nader's to get gas for her car. Home. I get ready; Beth showers. Watch last night's recording of CSI: Vegas. Later ~