Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dorothy Malone listens to director Leslie Selander while getting her hair fixed and reading the latest news from Variety on Tall Man Riding set.

Stop by Nader's station for gas and talk with Nader before going home. Once home, check e-mail and news sites with cinnamon roll and girls. Talk to Beth. Work at computer for awhile. Into living room and turn on TV. Make hamburger patty for lunch. Into living room and eat while I watch Tall Man Riding, with Randolph Scott, Dorothy Malone and Peggy Castle. Lawman on in Western Channel reruns and I'd seen today's episode. Talk to Beth; then it's down for nap with Misty. Up and check e-mail and news sites. Beth is supposed to call. Bring in mail. Feed girls. Leave msg. for Beth. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard - sweep tiles inside. Work at computer. Beth home early. We talk then I make dinner. We eat; then she off to H&I Meeting. I putz here, She home and we watch last night's recording of NCIS. Later ~