Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, February 21, 2011

CSI: Miami

Home from meeting. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and Cheez-Its. Surf around. Beth calls. Call Jimmy George and we talk awhile.Work some more on computer. Into living room to watch Lawman. Brenda calls and wants to go to AAA to register her car. She picks me up and we drive to La Quinta AAA. Register her car. Lunch at taco shop. She drops me at home and I go down for nap with Misty. Up and no mail as it's a holiday. Feed girls; clean up side yard; and sweep tile floors inside. Putz on computer. Into watch some O'Reilly. Beth home and we talk while I cook. We eat. Both to office for awhile. She showers. we watch recording of yesterday's CSI: Miami. Later ~