Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pacific Ocean Sunrise

Sleep in day. Beth up early to meet Brenda at Hall. I up 5:45 - shower and dress. Bring in paper. Trim beard. Fix breakfast and eat. Read paper while eating. Clean up kitchen. In to check e-mail and news sites. Beth home and we talk in kitchen while reading paper and comics. Beth takes off to meet Brenda to shop. I work on new novel for awhile. Beth home and brings goodies. We eat her goodies for lunch. Talk some more. Into office and work. She takes off again while I down for nap with Misty. I up and Theresa G. is here. They talk in kitchen while I check e-mail and news sites in office. Theresa leaves and I feeds girls. Beth off for awhile. I work at computer. She home and I prepare dinner - we eat. After, we watch National Geographic Network - Inside Secret Service and Alaskan Highway Patrol. She up and shower. I get ready. Check here then - Later `