Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Phillips 46" HDTV

Wind blew in some COLD.
Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall to meet Brenda. I up and dress at 6:00. Bring in paper and have breakfast with paper. Check e-mail and news sites with girls. Trim beard. Beth home. Then we drive to Sam's Club and buy a 46" 1080P HDTV. Lunch at Yellow Basket; then home and ice cream mini-cone. She does my pills. She off to her place of employment to run dog and feed him; then to Hall for annual meeting and MDD meeting. I down for nap with Misty. Up 3:00 pm. Feed girls. Into office and prepare DVD for mailing tomorrow. Call brother Bob and talk. Work at computer. Watch some Red Carpet at the Oscars while I cook dinner. Beth home 5:30 p.m. and we eat. Watch Best Supporting Actor award on Oscars. Both into office to work and make phone calls. Later ~