Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, March 05, 2011

Buster and Fuzzy

Grocery shopping after meeting. Prices up on everything. Home and Brenda helps me unload. Check e-mail and news sites - no snack. Get ready and drive to nail place for pedicure. Home and check e-mail. Fix some lunch and watch a Buster Crabbe/ Fuzzy St. John PRC western. Check e-mail and down for nap with Misty. Up and check mail. Work at computer. Bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Read a magazine. Beth calls; to Subway and pick up a couple of sandwiches for dinner. Home and she arrives; eat our sandwiches for dinner. IC for dessert. She showers while I write here. Then we watch Chicago, with Richard Gere, Rene Zewelliger, and Catherine Zeta Jones. Ends before 8:00 pm. She bed; get ready then write here. Later ~