Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, February 28, 2011

Jane Russell dies
Our girls got a bath today

Stop at RM post office on way home from meeting to mail Jimmy Baird DVD. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and crackers. Beth calls about time her guys will be here to lift TVs and pick up old TV. Get started unpacking new TV. Jerry here to put up new mail box. Marchelle here to pick up girls for grooming. He helps me lift old TV off and put new TV into place; plus he hooks them up. He leaves as Beth's gardeners arrive to pick up old TV. They leave and I work with new TV and eat. Down for nap without girls. Up and call Marchelle. Play around with new TV. Marchelle delivers two beautiful girls. To Best Buy to get two HDMI cables; home and hook one up to new TV. Beth picks up check and to bank. I fix taco dinner. She home and we eat. After we watch recording of CSI: Miami. We get ready for bed; into office for a minute; Later ~