Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Alan Ladd with the Iron Mistress

Home after meeting; check e-mail and news sites with girls and crackers. To Ramona Tire to meet Beth who's dropping off van for lube and oil. Take her back to work. To Edie's to pick up mail and another channel changer. Stop by ACE Hardware to pick up some mail box numbers. Home and check e-mail. Make some lunch. Watch today's episode of Lawman while I eat. Watch a little of an Alan Ladd period piece, The Iron Mistress. Down for nap with Misty. Up and check e-mail. Bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Outside to put address numbers on mail box. In to work at computer. Guy calls to find out who owns Hotwire. I gave him Holly Dobbs' e-mail addy. Watch some news. Watch some O'Reilly. I start dinner. Beth home and we eat. She washes her hair. I write here. Then we watch rerun of Hawaii 5-0. Later ~