Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, March 07, 2011


Real Windy
Stop by Nader's on way home to say "hi." Home and check e-mail with girls and cinnamon roll. Out to get dog food and home. Call Jimmy George and talk. To living room. Watch Lawman recording from this morning; followed by Cheyenne Roundup, with Johnny Mack Brown and Tex Ritter. Into office to check e-mail. Down for nap with Misty. Up and check e-mail. Out to get mail and bring it in. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth; and start reading new issue of Western Clippings. Work in office at computer. Clean up side yard. Back to office. Watch first of O'Reilly. Start making dinner. Beth home and help her in with her stuff. We eat and talk. I do dishes while she works in office. Then we watch Sunday's recording of CSI: Miami. She showers while I write here. Later ~