Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, March 12, 2011


Grocery shopping after meeting; home and Brenda helps me bring stuff inside. I put it all away while she gets back to cleaning. I into office and check e-mail and news sites with girls and Cheez-Its. Into living room and watch Gene Autry in Oh, Susanna!, with Smiley Burnette and Earl Hodgins. Brenda leaves. No lunch. Beth home and sit with her while she eats lunch. Down for nap with Misty. Up and check e-mail. Hi to Beth. Bring in mail. Feed girls. Clean up side yard. Work at computer. Beth fixes a chicken soup recipe. I get the rest of dinner ready and we eat. Start to watch Cast Away with Tom Hanks; but the digital feed from Time-Warner was screwed up so we shut it off. She showers. I putz around while she gets into bed. Turn on an NCIS rerun for her in bedroom while I get ready for bed. I write here. Later ~