Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cass County Boys, Jean Van, Gene Autry, in Saddle Pals - 1947

Leave meeting before it starts to go for a blood draw. Home after; check e-mail and news sites with the last of the Cheez-its and girls. Work at computer. Jimmy George calls. Jerry ovr to fix back yard lights. He off to Edie's to work. I into living room and start watching Lawman. Beth calls several times. Fix lunch and eat while watching Saddle Pals with Gene Autry and Sterling Holliway. Stop before it's through so I can go down for nap with Misty. Up and check e-mail. Bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Read and scan magazine. Clean up side yard. Beth calls. Sweep inside tiles. Start watching O'Reilly. Beth calls. Start making dinner. Beth home and I help her bring her stuff in. We eat and talk. After, to office and work at computer. She makes calls. No TV. - Later ~