Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Taken on the Lassie TV Show set by my uncle George Rutter - Jon Provost on the left.

Office Max after meeting to get two copied of Retribution made. Then home and check e-mail and news sites with Cheez-Its and girls. Jump right in to working on Retribution synopsis. Beth calls a few times. Baby pix from South Dakota; print and fax to Beth at wok so grand parents can see. Make some lunch and eat while watching some westerns - no time for a full feature. Down for nap with Misty. Up to e-mail from Cleveland. the guy needs a release before I send script. E-mail Sally to get her permission and to fill her in on Retribution happenings. Bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Scan the new True West. Beth calls. I into office to write here. E-mail back from Sally; e-mail to Doug in Ohio. Watch some news then O'Rielly. Beth home and we eat. Then we work in office before watching an NCIS rerun. Later ~

Labels: