Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My uncle George with June Sampson, trainee, and Dan Blocker on Bonanza set 1960s

Leave meeting a little early and drive to Edie's to check driveway lights and pick up mail. To Sherry's for a haircut. Pick up Xeroxing for Beth at Office Max. Pick up a card for Theresa Livers; then home. Check e-mail and news sites with Cheez-Its and girls. Work some more in office. Call Andy re script for Hufnagle. Brother Bob brings CD with George Rutter behind-the-scenes photos he transferred or me; puts them in my computer. Eva is with him. They leave. Talk Beth. To living room. Fix lunch then watch ending of Home in Wyomin', with Gene and Smiley. Check e-mail then down for nap with Misty. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Work with George's photos. Write here. Sweep inside tiles. Some O'Reilly. Beth home and we eat and talk. She washes her hair. I work on Retribution synopsis. We watch CSI: Miami recorded Sunday. Later ~