Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, March 19, 2011

My uncle George running lines with Dan Blocker and actor - Bonanza

Grocery shopping after meeting; home and Brenda helps bring in all in. I put away stuff. Check e-mail and news sites with Cheez-Its and girls. Work some on computer. Take off for 10:00 am appointment for pedicure. Meet Beth there. Home and make lunch and watch some TV. Down for nap with Misty. James Jenkins from Florida calls, he's in Palm Springs. Up and bring in mail; feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Beth here with van. We pick up Brenda and drive to Costco in La Quinta. They shop for mission food; I get ink refilled. To mission and drop off food supplies. Then we eat at a Mexican place on Indio Blvd. Drop Brenda and we drop van and home. Too late for movie so we work in office and talk. Get ready for bed. Later ~