Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Our baby girl, Crystal - 15-years old - May you rest in peace

Up midnight with Crystal wandering and slipping. Finally back to bed. up in two hours at regular time. She still screwed up. Shower then do my regular duties. Leave meeting early and stop to get CSTO! copied for Jimmy. Pick up other stuff for Beth. Home and Crystal meets me at gate - but she's still out of it. She won't even eat her glucosamine cookies. I work on Retribution synopsis - Cheez-Its with girls - Crystal ate two of these. Check e-mail, etc. Beth by and we take Crystal to the vet where we have her put to sleep. She had been like an Alzheimer's patient for the last month; plus was losing strength in her legs; falling alot, and pooping in house. Home after - both of with alot of tears. Ice cream cone for lunch. Beth back to work; I down for nap with Misty. Up and bring in mail. Feed Misty. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Finish writing the synopsis for Retribution and send to Doug in Ohio. Beth home. Help her inside with her stuff. Start making dinner and we eat. Both to office. Then we watch last night's recording of NCIS. Later ~