Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Uncle George (R) monitoring rehersal with Lillian Gish and David Janssen for Warning Shot (1967)

Sleep in day. Beth up and to Hall to meet Joe (Brenda's replacement while she's visiting friends out of state). I up 5:30. Shower, shave, dress, eat breakfast with paper. Check computer. Beth home and does my pill boxes. Piddle around in A.M. until I fix us lunch (soup) and we eat. I down for nap with Misty. Up and sit in office talking with Beth. Feed Misty and read. Into office and work at computer. Beth leaves for Hall where they're having a Maad Dog Daze preparation meeting. I work at computer - write some here. Call in pizza order. Call James Jenkins and tell him about Crystal - he's still in Phoenix. Beth home early from meeting. We drive over to pick up pizza then home. We eat pizza with Misty. Into office and work at computer. No TV. Later ~