Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, April 03, 2011

Annie Oakley buckboard race (chase) - from the camera car

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall to meet Brenda. I up 5:30. Shower, dress, trim beard, eat breakfast with Sunday paper. Beth home. She prepares dinner while I work in office. She into office to work some. I make lunch - call her and we eat. She over to run Jo and prepare his dinner. I change clothes and work on computer. We are going to a special Salute the Troops show at the air museum. Drive to air museum and watch the USO show. Fun; good entertainment; and group sing-long. Home and she irons while I start dinner (make salad and heat soup). We eat; then it's into office where we both work. Both into bed by 8:00 - watch some Country Music awards. Later ~