Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, April 02, 2011

Filming Bonanza on Paramount Western Street - Uncle George on Left

Grocery shopping after I leave meeting early. Home and unload with Brenda's help. I put it all away. Check e-mail. Take off for nail place. Beth there. We get pedicures side-by-side - look baby pix. I done and leave. Pick up tacos and tostada. Home and eat while watching Carolina Moon with Gene Autry, Smiley Burnette, and June Storey. Down for nap with Misty. Up and check mail. Beth at kitchen table with mail. Feed Misty. Clean up side yard. Work in office for awhile. Beth to run and feed Jo. I watch some Huckabee. Fix some of dinner. She home and fix remainder of meal. We eat tacos. Clean up; she showers. We watch recording of 1959s Pillow Talk,with Doris Day and Rock Hudson. Recording stops before movie is finished. Disappointed, we go to bed. Later ~