Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Stephanie Zimbalist and Pierce Brosnan on Remington Steele set

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall to meet Brenda. I up; take Daisy out for a pee - shower, dress, trim beard, bring in paper. Cook and eat while reading paper. Clean up with Miss Daisy. Beth home from Hall. We snuggle for a few minutes. I check e-mail. Beth off to buy Daisy supplies while I watch Daisy and misty. She home; turn on TV. The masters is on and we watch. She does my pill boxes. I help. I fix us some lunch and we eat. Daisy down for nap. Beth falls asleep at table. Misty and I into bed room for a nap. Up and into dining room. Masters still on. Feed girls. Clean up side yard. Into office and play on computer. Beth works in office while I entertain our new addition, Daisy; I also entertain Misty so she won't get jealous. Call in dinner pizza order. Half hour later down and pick it up. We eat - she linguine and clams; me pizza. She washes her hair. We watch last Thursday's CSI: Vegas. Little girl down for night. Later ~