Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, April 09, 2011

Daisy Lodge

Grocery shopping after meeting. Home and Brenda helps me in with stuff. Put it all away Beth home. Leave for Orphan Pet Oasis a little after 10:00 - taking Misty with us. Arrive and John shows me around - nothing smaller than Misty. Hw finally brings out Godiva - Daisy. Girls get along; Beth falls in love; so we take her for a two week adjustment period. Drive home. Daisy likes side yard; is coaxed into house. I fix lunch and we eat. Beth off to buy puppy supplies, I feed girls. New one eats as fast as Misty. I relax and find out Daisy likes her belly rubbed. Beth home with supplies and dog crate. Brenda here and they do Hall Easter baskets while I down for nap. I up 5:00. Brenda drives me down to pick up burritos. Home and we have dinner. Brenday leaves. I office. Beth stays with Daisy. Bed time: Beth showers while I watch puppy. We bed. Later ~