Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, April 25, 2011

John Russell and Peter Brown in Lawman

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with Cheez-Its and girls. Work at computer and photos for awhile. Into living room. When i eventually get settled. I watch two episodes of Lawman while i fix lunch then eat. After that; into bedroom for nap with girls. Up an check e-mail. Bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Drive to bank and make deposit for Beth. on to Lens Crafter and leave her dark glasses to get new screw. Gas up at Nader's - Nader not there. Home and work at computer until Beth gets home. Help her in with her stuff. Start cooking then we eat. Nothing recorded last night so she showers while I turn on her TV in bedroom for DWTS. I work at computer - Later ~