Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Uncle George (bottom left) following a scene on Branded set

Grocery shopping after meeting. Home and Brenda helps me unload. I put stuff away. We share some Cheez-Its. Beth home to pick me up and we drive to Orphan Pet Oasis to sign final papers on Daisy. Stop at Mexican restaurant next to Damon's in 1000 Palms for lunch. Home and Beth out to shop while I down for nap with girls. Beth home while I sleep and she starts on my pill boxes. I up and check e-Mail. Into kitchen and help Beth with my pill boxes. Feed girls. Clean up side yard. Into office with Beth - we both work. I start dinner. We eat and talk. To living room and watch Country Western Female Singer Awards Show recorded last night. Into office and search dog pics. Later ~