Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Raylan hits the floor on Justified

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with Cheez-Its and girls. Work on computer for awhile. Sean by and he takers my computer then sets up my laptop at desk. He leaves. I to living room and watch yesterday's recorded episode of Justified. Make hamburger and eat while viewing above. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Into office and write here. Beth home early - starts fixing dinner. Jole here to join us for dinner and talk. We eat and have a nice time. He leaves. We clean up; then to office to catch up on things. Get ready, then: Later ~