Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Monday and Tuesday April 18, 19

Jimmy Hawkins as "Tagg Oakley" on Annie Oakley set

April 18th:
Usual stuff - pick up Tracker with Beth - home and spend day working at computer. Watch beginning of Valdez is coming with Burt Lancaster. Lunch and nap with girls. Usual afternoon and Beth home and we eat and watch recording of last night's CSI: Miami. Later ~

April 19th:
Stop to talk to Nader on way home from meeting. Home and check e-mail and news sites with Cheez-Its and girls. Jerry here to work on gates; putting up some screen to keep puppy in. Work at computer for awhile. Into living room and watch the end of Valdez is Coming. I follow that with today's episode of Lawman recorded this morning. Make a hamburger patty and eat while viewing above. Drive to Somerro's office for my 6 mos. appointment - all is well. Drive home, bring in mail and feed girls. I open mail for Beth. Clean up poop and pee in my bathroom - I had doggy door closed this morning when Jerry was here working. Down for nap with girls. Wake up and only little one is still beside me. Check e-mail and news sites once again - check Facebook. Clean up side yard. Straighten up house. Watch some O'Reilly. Beth home and start dinner. We eat and talk - ice cream after. Both to office and work at computers. Into living room and watch recording of yesterday's Hawaii 5-0. Later ~