Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, April 22, 2011

Virgil Vogel (yellow shirt) directing FBI TV Show in the '70s

To Sam's Club after meeting to shop for Hall. Home and check e-mail and news sites with Cheez-Its and girls. Work at lap top computer for awhile. Chips and salsa for lunch plus mini-cone. Sean calls, he's on way over with my computer. Sean here and installs my computer while installing my laptop. I had virus - $140.00 to fix it. Sean leaves and I down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail and recycle bin. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Work at computer for the rest of the afternoon. Jimmy George calls from Mississippi. Beth home. I cook and we eat. Beth into office to catch up. We watch last Tuesday's NCIS recording. Later ~