Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, April 24, 2011

2011 Easter at Hall
Patty Kaplin; Bob Norman (standing); Paul Hiller; Beth and me

Sleep in day for me. Beth up and to Hall to meet Brenda. I up 6:00 a.m. - check e-mail. Shower and shave; make breakfast and eat while reading Sunday paper. Beth home ands we talk. I work with photos in office. She reads paper. In to fix light lunch for both of us. Beth to her employers' to vet van; then to Hall. I work on more pics; then some TV. Drive to Hall for Easter Sunday function. Brenda in charge; Beth and Paul helping. See Bob Norman; ask about Fran who appears to have had some strokes and is now in Eisenhower. We talk with others then clean up place. Beth and I drive to Mission with left over food. She drops me at Hall to pick up my car; she to her work to drop van. I home first; write here. She in a little later to join me. She showers. I work with photos. We watch last song on show from last night. Then we watch CSI: Miami rerun recorded on Thursday. Later ~